ONE YEAR PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAM IN CULINARY ARTS
Course Duration: 1 YEAR
1 YEAR PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN CULINARY ARTS
The One-Year Diploma Program in Culinary Arts is an intensive course in hotel and restaurant kitchen training that incorporates basic to advanced skills & Knowledge for commercial Food Production. The course prepares individuals for placement in the hospitality industry and also imparts necessary skills & knowledge for entrepreneurs in the Food Business.
QUALIFICATION & OUTCOME
Upon the successful completion of the program, students are provided Triple Certification as follows:
- Internationally recognised AHLEI (American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute) Certification
- NSDC Certification
- 1 Year Professional Diploma in Culinary Arts from Pankaj Bhadouria Culinary Academy
WORK EXPERIENCE PLACEMENT PROGRAM
As a certified trainee of the 1 Year Professional Diploma in Culinary Arts, one will be eligible for a guaranteed Industry Internship & the 6 Month Work Experience program.
Pankaj Bhadouria Culinary Academy’s intensive network in the Hospitality Industry provides students the opportunity to train in the industry work environment that further assists them in seeking career opportunities nationally & internationally.
Helping the skilled individuals to find an ideal Job is our Mission. We as an organization formed by the Industry are committed to fulfil the Industries requirements and bridging the ever-growing gap.
1 Year : 2 Semesters Program
COURSE STRUCTURE OF THE ONE-YEAR DIPLOMA PROGRAM IN CULINARY ARTS
- Introduction to Culinary Arts
- Safety at Work
- Food Safety
- Kitchen Maintenance and Design
- Menu Planning and Nutrition
- Preparation, Cooking and Service of Stocks, Sauces and Soups
- Preparation, Cooking and Service of Vegetables and Pulses
- Indian Cookery -1
- Project Submission
- Preparation, Cooking and Service of Farinaceous, Pasta and Rice dishes
- Preparation, Cooking and Service of Meat and Poultry dishes
- Preparation, Cooking and Service of Fish and Shellfish dishes
- Preparation, Cooking and Service of Pastry Dishes
- Preparation, Cooking and Service of Eggs and Savouries
- Preparation, Cooking and Service of Cold Food Dishes
- Indian Cookery -2
- Project Submission
All topics covered are supported both with theoretical knowledge and extensive practical knowledge.
*Course material is subject to change.
A candidate should have cleared HSC or Class 10 equivalent from any recognised state board or university for admission.
Age: 17 years & above